- The White Paper explains the strategic thinking, mission, emphasis,implementation and planning objectives of green development. It also points out that the construction of the strong and smart grid, which uses ultra-high voltage network as the anchor for transmission of energy and coordinates different voltage levels, and which integrates data management,system automation and interactive operations, is the key to China's green transformation and also the strategic emphasis to advance SGCC's green development.
- The Guidance clearly defines eight key terms in CSR application and systematically addresses four fundamental issues in the implementation of CSR: the definition, the reasons, the extent and the methods of CSR fulfilment. The Guidance takes into account both the national and the corporate interest speciic to the grid industry in illustrating the deinition and signiicance of the fulilment of CSR; in highlighting the relationship between the company and stakeholders; in demonstrating 12 CSR aspects to which the company is committed.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2015
SGCC released its CSR Report 2015 on February, 2015. It is the 11th consecutive year for SGCC as the first central SOE to release an annual CSR report.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2014
SGCC released its CSR Report 2014 on February, 2014. It is the 10th consecutive year for SGCC as the first central SOE to release an annual CSR report.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2013
SGCC released its CSR Report 2013 on February 26, 2014. It is the 9th consecutive year for SGCC as the first central SOE to release an annual CSR report.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2012
SGCC released its CSR Report 2012 on February 21, 2013. It is the 8th consecutive year for SGCC as the first central SOE to release an annual CSR report. The report, for the first time, covers the implementation cases of its provincial companies and illustrates the management practices with specific case studies.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2011
SGCC held a video conference to release its CSR Report 2011 on February 21, 2012. It's the first CSR report during the 12th Five-Year Plan, marking the 7th year for SGCC to be the first SOE to release the annual CSR report. SGCC also released its "3I Plans" for the first time to explore the thorough implementation of CSR to the public, which stands for three 5-year phases- Introduction Phase, Initiative Phase, and Integration Phase- from 2006 to 2020 to comprehensively promote CSR management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2010
"State Grid Social Corporate Responsibility Report 2010"was released in Beijing on February 16. It is the first social responsibility report to be released since China entered the "12thr Plan" period and also the sixth social responsibility report consecutively published by State Grid. The corporation has been in the frontier of corporate social responsibility research and implementation during the 11th Five-Year Plan period.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2009
On January 27, the "2009 Corporate Social Responsibility Report of SGCC" (hereinafter referred to as the "Report") was released in Beijing as the first report of its kind among all Chinese enterprises in 2010. SGCC also became the first to publish corporate social responsibility reports for five consecutive years in China.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2008
State Grid Corporation of China released 2008 Corporate Social Responsibility Report (hereinafter referred to as the Report) in Beijing, Jan. 20, 2009, signified that SGCC has become the first Chinese company releasing social responsibility report for four consecutive years.